Enter to Win 12 Days of Christmas Living Room Group Dec 16th Keyword Sweepstakes & Giveaways
12 Days of Christmas Living Room Group Dec 16th Keyword
Local 5's 12 Days of Christmas Living Room Furniture Group Giveaway
WFRV-TV is partnering with Van Vreede's to give one lucky viewer the chance to win a $5,000 living room furniture group. Prize package includes: 2 piece Flexsteel sectional, 3 piece Ashley table group, a pair of Kenroy Abra table lamps, 2 edisson bulbs and an Ashley area rug.
To enter watch select Local 5 newscasts weekdays Dec 5th-20th for the keyword of the day. (5-6am, 6-7am, 5-5:30pm, or 6-6:30pm.)
Viewers may enter their keyword by filling out the form on this page between December 5th-20th for a chance to win.
Daily keywords must be entered by 11:59pm the day the keyword was given.
You do not need all 12 keywords, but the more you enter, the more chances you'll have to win!
Each day one finalist will be selected from the previous nights entries to receive a WFRV Local 5 mug and a 1lb. bag of organic coffee from Terra Verde. (12 daily winners/finalists)
On Thursday December 22nd tune into Local 5 This Morning (5-7am on WFRV-TV) and watch as one lucky Grand Prize Winner is selected from our group of 12 finalists.
For more information on Van Vreede's CLICK HERE>>http://vanvreedes.com/
For more information on Terra Verde Organic Coffee CLICK HERE>>http://terraverdecoffee.com/
Local 5 and Van Vreedes 12 Days of Christmas Living Room Giveaway
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
This contest is sponsored by WFRV-TV, 1181 East Mason, Green Bay, WI 54301 (“Station(s)”) and Van Vreedes (“Sponsor(s)”). This contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these contest rules.
Entries for this contest will be accepted beginning on December 5 at 5:00AM and ending on December 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST. This contest ends when the grand prize winner is selected on December 21, 2016 at 12:00PM.
1. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of Wisconsin, in the Station’s (WFRV-TV) viewing area who own a home and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current and former employees of the Station, Sponsor(s), any other television or radio station, multichannel video programming distributor, other official contest/promotion participants, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, grandparents) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to participate. Only one entry per person per day will be accepted, and multiple additional entries will be disqualified. One grand prize and 12 daily prizes will be awarded. Entrants are only eligible to win one Station contest every sixty (60) days. Entrants are only eligible to win a prize valued at $600 or more from the Station once every six (6) months.
2. How to Enter. There is 1 way to enter this contest. Beginning on December 5, 2016 at 5:00AM, viewers must watch WFRV-TV Local 5 News (5-6am, 6-7am, 5-5:30pm, or 6-6:30pm CST) to get the keyword of the day and enter it online at wearegreenbay.com by visiting the contest page for the 12 Days of Christmas Living Room Giveaway and submitting all of the necessary information requested. All entries need to have current information listed and all fields filled out to be considered an eligible entry. Daily entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST in order to be considered an entry for that day. All entries must be received by December 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, tampered with, or obtained through theft or fraud. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, misaddressed, postage due, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules. Sponsors are not responsible for technical, telephonic, network, or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer, phone, or network transmissions, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by Sponsors) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials that contain computer viruses, malware or other harmful components that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the operation of the contest, the Station’s website, or violates the rules of the contest. If the Sponsor(s) determine, in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the contest, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to void the entry or entries at issue, disqualify any entrants, and/or terminate the contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at wearegreenbay.com.
Broadcasts are subject to delays, pre-emptions, and scheduling changes. If such changes occur, they will be posted on the wearegreenbay.com website. In the event of such changes, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to cancel the entries for that day or terminate the contest in its/their sole discretion. Viewers of the Station’s online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in some contests.
3. Prize(s). There will be one (1) grand prize and twelve (12) daily prizes awarded in this contest. 12 daily winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received from the previous weekdays entries. The 12 daily winners will receive a WFRV coffee mug and 1lb bag of organic coffee. The approximate retail value of the prize(s) are $30 each for daily winners.
One grand prize winner will be randomly selected from the 12 daily winners and announced live on WFRV-TV and WeAreGreenBay.com December 22, 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days or is deemed ineligible for any reason, an alternate winner may be randomly selected (in Station’s sole discretion) from the remaining entries. The winner will receive a two-piece Flexsteel sectional, a three-piece Ashley Table Group, two Kenroy Abra Table Lamps, two Edison Lightbulbs, and an Ashley area rug. Winner must pick up items at Van Vreedes warehouse location within 60 days of contest. Not Included: Free delivery of items. Delivery is optional with additional fee paid to Van Vreedes. The approximate retail value of the prize(s) is $5,000.00.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, and the Station is not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use. Other terms and conditions may apply.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Submitting daily entries will increase an entrant’s odds of winning. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
5. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. The winner(s) must claim the Daily prize(s) in-person at the Station during regular business hours (M-F from 8:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST)). Grand Prize Winner must claim and pick up the Grand prize in-person at the Sponsor’s location. Home delivery of Grand Prize is optional with additional fee paid to Sponsor. Winners will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to the Station’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Station will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Upon forfeiture, the Station has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive a W-9 or equivalent from the Sponsor(s). The Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
Unless otherwise stated above, Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Contest winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors.
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners (or, in the case of a minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, and in any media whatsoever, including the Station and on wearegreenbay.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the entrant.
6. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest- or prize-related activity.
7. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Contest for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on wearegreenbay.com.
8. Contact Information. For questions about this contest, please contact the Station at the address below. Complete contest rules and winners list can be obtained by logging on to wearegreenbay.com or sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope within sixty (60) days of the end of this contest to:
12 Days of Christmas Living Room Giveaway
1181 E. Mason St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
- www.CheetosEaster.com - Enter The CHEETOS Eggstreme Egg Hunt Promotion Giveaway to Win One $2,500 Check
- theage.com.au/afl - Enter The Age Sport AFLW Poster Competition for a 'Big Week In Art' poster by Jim Pavlidis ($250)
- www.RigToRanch.com - Enter Rig to Ranch Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Four to the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
- AquafinaSparklingSweeps.com - Enter Aquafina Sparking Sweepstakes to Win “Aquafina Sparkling for one year” and a “Sparkling Summer Festival” ($3,183)
- goodhousekeeping.com/kalahariresorts - Enter Kalahari Resorts Getaway Sweepstakes to Win Trip to to One of Kalahari Resorts Three Locations ($5,000)
- www.storeopinion.ca - Enter Loblaw Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000
- www.cvssurvey.com/sss - Win $1,000 Cash at CVS Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- www.homedepot.com/survey - Enter Home Depot Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- www.krispykremelistens.com - Enjoy a Special Offer with Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey
- www.lego.com/productfeedback - Enter LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes to Win $80/€60 LEGO Sets