Enter to Win $25 of Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 Gas Card Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Enter the Sweepstakes online by finishing the survey, then you will receive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES") OFFICIAL RULES
Begins October 1, 2016 and Ends December 31, 2016
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Internet access and valid e-mail account is required. Standard internet access rates and phone/usage charges imposed by online/phone service will apply.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TERM: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. EST on October 1, 2016 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2016 ("Sweepstakes Term"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to (1) legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and (2) who are licensed drivers. Employees and the immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Phillips 66 Company ("Sponsor"), Market Force Information, Inc., SCA Promotions, LLC ("Administrator"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Groups, clubs, or organizations are not permitted to participate in this Sweepstakes or distribute any portion of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner.
3. LIMITATIONS: There is a limit of (i) one (1) entry per person per Day, and (2) one (1) prize per person per month. A day is the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ending the following 11:59:59 p.m. EST ("Day"). Any attempt by a person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different (i) names, (ii) email addresses, or (iii) any other methods may void all of that person's entries, as solely determined by Sponsor or Administrator (defined in Section 2 above).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Drawing #1 Make a purchase at a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 retail station between October 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016 and keep the receipt. Drawing #2 Make a purchase at a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 retail station between November 1, 2016 and November 30, 2016 and keep the receipt. Drawing #3 Make a purchase at a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 retail station between December 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 and keep the receipt. Then enter the Sweepstakes online as follows: Visit the Customer Satisfaction website located at www.GASVISIT.com ("Website"). To start the survey, enter the zip code of the retail site, date and time of the visit that appears on the receipt. Complete the customer satisfaction survey, enter your contact information including your name, email address, and telephone number, and click the "Submit Entry" button to receive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, "receipt" of an Internet entry occurs when Sponsor's or Administrator's servers record the entry information resulting from the entrant clicking the "Submit Entry" button. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. After your entry is submitted, you will receive a confirmation that you are entered into the Sweepstakes. Non-winning eligible entries will not roll over from month to month. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued online service which may result in a potential prize winner not receiving any prize notification.
5. ALTERNATE ENTRY: For entry into the Sweepstakes without completing the online survey, mail a 3" x 5" card containing your complete name, mailing address (city, state, zip), phone number, email address, and age in an envelope no larger than 4 1/8" x 9 1/2" (#10 envelope) to Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry, PO Box 10850 Rochester, NY 14610. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the Mail-In Postmark Deadline and Mail-In Entry Deadline described in Section 7 below. Limit one entry per person per day. Limit one entry per envelope. No photocopied or otherwise reproduced copies will be accepted.
6. PRIZES: A total of one hundred eighty (180) potential winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Term. There will be sixty (60) potential winners selected on each Winner Selection Date described in Section 7 below. Each verified winner shall receive a $25 Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 gas card. Approximate retail value of each prize: $25. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of valid eligible entries received by the Entry Deadline (see Section 7). Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Prizes will be fulfilled by regular U.S. mail within fifteen (15) business days of winner verification. If a programming, production, seeding, printing or any other reason causes more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes listed above in accordance with these Official Rules. Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 gas cards can be redeemed at any participating Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 retail site. Use of each gas card is subject to the terms and conditions of the gas card.
7. ENTRY DEADLINES AND WINNER SELECTION DATES: The entry deadline and winner selection dates for the Sweepstakes are as follows: Deadline Online Entry 11:59:59 p.m. EST Mail-In Postmark Deadline Mail-In Entry Receipt Deadline Winner Selection Date on or before 5 p.m. EST Drawing #1 October 31, 2016 October 31, 2016 November 5, 2016 November 18, 2016 Drawing #2 November 30, 2016 November 30, 2016 December 7, 2016 December 23, 2016 Drawing #3 December 31, 2016 December 31, 2016 January 6, 2017 January 20, 2017
8. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be selected by a random drawing on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on the Winner Selection Date described above from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account associated with the winning entry.
9. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified on or after the Winner Selection Date (see Section 7) by mail, email or telephone. Potential winners must acknowledge receipt of the notification within seventy-two (72) hours by replying to the notification with their physical address information to include: full name, mailing address (city, state, zip), date of birth and verify that you are a legal U.S. resident (the "Required Information") or potential winner will be disqualified. Failure to (i) return the Required Information within seventy-two (72) hours of notification, (ii) respond to a notification telephone call within seventy-two (72) hours; or if a notification is returned as undeliverable; or if a winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected through another random drawing from among all eligible entries.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash equivalent, transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. If a prize is unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use the recipient's name and/or likeness for advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and Administrator and will not be returned. Sponsor shall also have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) lost, late, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or non-delivered mail, text messages or email, or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website, and (c) any other unforeseeable events.
ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Sweepstakes.
Caution: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's mobile phone, computer, tablet or any other entry device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Market Force Information, Inc., and Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated, illegible entries, postage-due mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, in the announcement of the prizes, mailing of prizes, in awarding of more prizes than are intended, or in any sweepstakes-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
14. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, #10 (4 1/8" x 9 1/2") stamped envelope to be received by winners selection date (see section 7 above) to PHILLIPS 66 COMPANY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS LIST REQUEST c/o SCA Promotions, LLC, P.O. Box 10760, Rochester NY 14610. The winner's list will also be available at www.gasvisit.com within 30 days of the winner's selection date (see section 7 above).
15. SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 3010 Briar Park Drive, Houston, TX 77042.
16. ADMINISTRATOR: SCA Promotions, LLC 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75234.
Phillips 66, Conoco, 76, and their respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company 2016 Phillips 66 Company. All rights reserved.
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.storeopinion.ca - Enter Loblaw Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000
- www.cvssurvey.com/sss - Win $1,000 Cash at CVS Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- www.homedepot.com/survey - Enter Home Depot Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- www.krispykremelistens.com - Enjoy a Special Offer with Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey
- www.lego.com/productfeedback - Enter LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes to Win $80/€60 LEGO Sets