Enter to Win a $3,500 Gas Card
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN or to participate in this survey. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the United States (D.C.) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Illustrations of prizes, logos or trademarks do not imply endorsement by the manufacturers or owners of such marks. For alternative method of entry, see Official Rules. Ends 12/31/2016.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Description of Sweepstakes Offer: The $3,500 Extravaganza Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Bigbucksurveys ("Sponsor"), 11110 West Oakland Park Blvd., #353 Sunrise, FL 33351-6808. Sponsor will award one (1) Prize to one (1) winner, selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Multiple creative representations of the prize will be promoted through multiple web sites. One of such web sites is Bigbucksurveys. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded across all participating web sites and all creative representations. The Prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the creative representation through which the entrant entered the Sweepstakes. Entries may be submitted through the Bigbucksurveys site or one of its promotions, through a participating Affiliate site or via U.S. mail as described below.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes promotions begin January 1, at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends March 31, at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Promotion Period"); April 1 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends June 30, at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Promotion Period"); July 1 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends September 30, at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Promotional Period"); October 1 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends December 31, at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during each Promotion Period. One (1) winner will be drawn on or about the 10th day of the following month.
4. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible. To be eligible to win, entries must be received by Sponsor in the format designated in step 3 above. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers or their immediate families are not eligible. The total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period determines the odds of winning. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
5. Description of Prize: One (1) Prize will be awarded to a qualified winner. The exact Prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the creative representation through which entrant entered Sweepstakes. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Maximum cash value for all creative representations shall be $3,500 USD.
6. Drawing and Awarding of Sweepstakes Prize: A random drawing will be made of all eligible and correctly completed entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner will be notified by e-mail or by certified mail, return receipt requested, within ten (10) days of the drawing. Except where prohibited, potential winner must execute and return to Sponsor, within seven (7) days of being notified, an affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her Prize. Winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery. Failure to comply with these Official Rules, failure to execute and return the required documents within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or the return of the Prize notification as undeliverable, will result in awarding the Prize to an alternate winner. Upon alternate winner's failure to comply with these Official Rules, failure to execute and return the required documents within ten (10) days will result in the alternate winner's forfeiture of the Prize. In the event the Prize is not awarded after contacting or attempting to contact three (3) alternate winners, in Sponsor's absolute discretion, the Prize will remain absolutely forfeited, without further drawings. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Entry constitutes permission to post winner's name on the Sponsor's website and the use of the winner's name and hometown for purposes of advertising without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By accepting the Prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this Sweepstakes. Offer void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous: The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws in the United States. Void where prohibited and in any country except the United States. Sponsor may prohibit entrants from participating in the Sweepstakes and disqualify entries if they attempt to enter the Sweepstakes through means not described in the rules, attempt to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the rules, act in an un-sportsmanlike manner or with an intent to annoy or harass any other entrant or sponsor(s). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor or Promoters, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. All decisions are final. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the Sweepstakes Prize including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular Prize.
Entrants agree that any and all claims, disputes and causes of action arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by the appropriate courts in Douglas County, Nebraska in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
8. Winner's List: To see the winner of the current year's $3,500 Extravaganza Sweepstakes, visit the Bigbucksurveys website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (WA and VT residents may exclude return postage) to:
c/o $3,500 Extravaganza Sweepstakes
11110 West Oakland Park Blvd., #353
Sunrise, FL 33351-6808
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.tellmurphyusa.com - Enter Murphy USA Survey Sweepstakes to Win $100 Gas Card
- www.tellthebell.com - Enter Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Cash
- www.mywawavisit.com - Enter Wawa Survey Sweepstakes to Get a Coupon to Redeem a Special Offer
- www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com - Enter The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Gift Card
- www.crackerbarrel-survey.com - Take Cracker Barrel Survey Sweepstakes for Rocker or Gift Card