Enter to Win Brett/Robinson College Football Fan Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Brett/Robinson College Football Fan
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or D.C., 25 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
Brett Robinson College Football Fan Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT Increase YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on August 30, 2016 until 1:59p.m. CST on November 25, 2105 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the Brett/Robinson College Football Fan Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”). You may enter the Promotion as follows: (a) by visiting the Brett/Robinson website ( http://woobox.com/kvubhh) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form or (b) by mail, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, handprint (no mechanical reproductions accepted) your name, address, daytime telephone number, age, and (if applicable) email address. Mail your completed entry to Brett Robinson Fan Football Sweepstakes, 1916 S. Bay Street, Foley, AL 36535. Entries must be postmarked by November 14, 2016, and must be received by November 23, 2016. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Website.
Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person, per day, on the Website during the Promotion Period. For purposes of this promotion, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59p.m. CST. If more than one (1) entry is received per day, only the first entry on the Website will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry per day on the Website by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entry and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion entry services) will void any entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders. Only one mail-in entry will be accepted per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 25 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, website providers/webmasters are not eligible. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on approximately November 26, 2016, by a representative of Sponsor. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Qualifying entries must be received by Friday of each week for the weekly random drawings. Drawings will take place each Saturday and winner(s) notified by email or phone call. Weekly winners will be entered to win the first prize and grand prize, which shall also be selected by random drawing, by a representative of Sponsor. By entering the contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the sponsors, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One first prize will be awarded. Thirteen (13) weekly prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be distributed 4-6 weeks after confirmation of the affidavit and all required documentation is complete.
Brett Robinson College Football Fan Sweepstakes Prize Descriptions
• Yeti™ Hard Side Cooler—Tundra 45, approximate retail value $350.00
•Yeti™ Cooler Bag—Hopper 20, approximate retail value $300
•Yeti™ Tumblers—30 ounce Tumbler, approximate retail value $40 each
5. NOTIFICATION: Prizes will be awarded and winner will be notified by email or phone. Winners are required to respond to the notification within 48 hours. Winners will receive an email confirmation or phone call for their response. If a response is not received from the selected winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Winner must return a photocopy of valid driver's license issued in winner's state of residency, an IRS W-9 form, if required, except where prohibited, and a Publicity Release form within ten (10) days of the date of issuance. Failure to return all forms within this time period, or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the applicable winner being disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
6. CONDITIONS: Any valuation of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal, state and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any person winning more than $600.00 in total prizes will receive a 1099 form from the Sponsor at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form should be filed with the IRS. Each winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification, and a valid taxpayer identification number or Social Security number for total prizes valued at $600.00 or more, before any prize will be awarded.
Prizes are subject to availability and restrictions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen items. These prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the sweepstakes or website, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person. Should any portion of the sweepstakes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the sweepstakes and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Brett/Robinson Gulf Corporation (Sponsor) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this promotion, inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, its representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, and directors, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use said winner’s names, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
10. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Sponsor in connections with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Baldwin County, Alabama, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of an venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Alabama. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU (AND YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF YOU ARE A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
11. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain the names of the prize winners (available after winner confirmation is complete) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Brett Robinson Vacation Rentals, Attention: College Football Fan Sweepstakes, 1916 S. Bay Street, Foley, AL 36535 (Please specify Official Winners' List or Official Rules.) Residents of VT may omit return postage on Official Rules request. Requests for winners' names must be received within 45 days of close of contest.
12. SPONSOR: Brett Robinson Vacation Rentals, 3259 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, Alabama 36547.
- www.pinesol.com/promotions/music-to-clean-to - Enter Pine Sol Sound of Smell Sweepstakes for Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus Pet Selfie Contest to Win A $1000 Shopping Spree
- Ritani.com/sweepstakes - Enter Ritani Engagement Ring Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win $5,000 Jewelry
- www.valpak.com/spring - Enter The Valpak Great Green Giveaway to Win A $2,500 Home Makeover
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.myzaxbysvisit.com - Enter ZAXBYS Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,500 Prizes
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.tellaldi.com - Enter Tell Aldi Competition to Win a Voucher
- www.chuckecheese.com/feedback - Receive an Opportunity to Join the Chuck E-Club Through Chuck E Cheese Survey
- www.bjs.com/feedback - Enter BJ's Customer Feedback Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card