Enter to Win Crafted Cocktails Fathers Day Sweepstakes & Giveaways
CRAFTED COCKTAILS FATHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TOENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. ODDS OFWINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES ISOPEN ONLY TO "ENTRANTS" AS DEFINED IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW. THESWEEPSTAKES AND ENTRY THERETO ARE VOID WHERE THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROHIBITED ORRESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESEOFFICIAL RULES.
Sweepstakes Name: CRAFTED COCKTAILS FATHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY ("Sweepstakes").
Sponsor ("Sponsor"), 533 2nd Street. Suite 122, Encinitas, CA 92024
The Sweepstakes hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An "Entrant" is a person who (i) is a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia,(ii) is at least 18 years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Sweepstakes, (iii) is not on the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce’s Table of Denial Orders, and (iv) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on June 15th, 2017 and ends at 11:59p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on June 19th, 2017 (the "Entry Period").
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Official Rules.
4. METHOD[A2] OF ENTRY & ENTRYREQUIREMENTS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OFENTRIES RECEIVED. Entry to the Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per Entrant/person. To enter the Sweepstakes, you may access Sponsor’s website page at http://woobox.com/yozv5z to successfully complete the entry form and provide all of the required information to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Third party entry and/or entry through a sweepstakes service is not permitted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS & NOTIFICATION. One Winner ("Winner") will be determined by random drawing which will be conducted by CRAFTED COCKTAILS. CRAFTED COCKTAILS will choose THREE (3) winners on June 20th, 2017. CRAFTED COCKTAILS will determine at its sole reasonable discretion if each Winner is qualified and eligible. If a Winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, such as residing in a location where the Sweepstakes is prohibited or restricted by law, then an alternate may be chosen. Sponsor will contact Winners using the contact information provided by Winners when completing the entry form. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return a certificate or affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) calendar days of notification. In the event of failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize notification as being undeliverable, Winner will forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsoring the same manner as the original random drawing. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Odds of winning each prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. The Sweepstakes and entry thereto are void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
6. PRIZES. THREE winners will each receive 1 bottle of Bloody Mary cocktail mix, 1 bottle of Lanai Jalapeno Pineapple cocktail mix, 1 bottle of Margarita cocktail mix. If requested, each Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number, social security number or equivalent as a condition of any prize being awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is approximately[A3] $45.00. The ARV may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of any prize will be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. None of the prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of Winner. Each Winner shall provide the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes if requested by the Sponsor. IRS Form 1099s may be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. No substitution of any prize or any transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any Winner is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Effective Date: August 1, 2014
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Crafted Cocktails and our website; http://www.craftedcocktails.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
· What information we collect;
· With whom it is shared;
· How it can be corrected;
· How it is secured;
· How policy changes will be communicated; and
· How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read and agreed to the Policy, and that Entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of Entrant’s personal information in accordance with the Policy.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor and its employees, officers and directors will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information ordo not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of any Winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i)tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award any prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. ANYPERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE ORUNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ANDMAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE. Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party, or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLYRELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINSTANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHERLIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THISSWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION,USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION BUT TO THE EXTENTPERMISSABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FORNEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTYDAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVEDAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of Utah, without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in San Diego County, California any award shall be confirmed in the courts situated in San Diego County, California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include written record of the arbitration hearing.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. A copy of the Official Rules is also available at http://woobox.com/yozv5z
All such requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- www.storeopinion.ca - Enter Loblaw Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000
- www.tellthebell.com - Enter Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Cash
- www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com - Enter The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Gift Card
- www.cvssurvey.com/sss - Win $1,000 Cash at CVS Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- www.lego.com/productfeedback - Enter LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes to Win $80/€60 LEGO Sets