Enter to Win for your chance to two tickets to Dine at the Pine Sweepstakes & Giveaways
1. Agreement: These rules govern the “Enter for your chance to win two tickets to Dine at the Pine” (“Contest"). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: Metroland Media Group (“Sponsor").
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents of the Province of Ontario that are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are (or you live with) an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or supplier of the Contest Sponsor or any of its affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities"). Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winners. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest Entry: To enter the Contest, go to www.muskokaregion.com/contests read these Contest rules, and follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete and submit the Contest entry form. A valid email address will be required. The Contest Period begins at 5:00 PM ET on Feb. 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Feb. 19, 2017. Limit of one entry per email address per day. The prize will be awarded to randomly selected entry. The winner will be selected by 10 AM ET on Feb. 20, 2017. Due to this time-sensitive contest, the winner will be contacted by email and will have 2 business days to respond or a new winner will be selected. No substitute will be provided. Sponsor will not mail, deliver or courier the prize and is not responsible for any unclaimed prizes. In order to be eligible to win a prize, each selected entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if a minor) must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
5. Prizes: One (1) prize is available to be won of two tickets to Dine at the Pine, held at Pine Glen Public School. Approximate retail value $90 CAD. Winners must come to 11 Main St. W, Huntsville, ON to collect the prize won.
6. Waiver of Moral Rights: As a condition of being declared a winner and prior to being awarded the prize, each selected entrant will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form (i) releasing the Sponsor and its related parties, as well as Facebook Inc., from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize; (ii) confirming compliance with these Contest rules; (iii) consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. If a potential winner is under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian must also sign and return the declaration of eligibility and release form.
7. Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers' fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that your submission caused any type of damage to a third party.
8. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners. The Contest is run in compliance with the Metroland Media Group privacy code.
9. Banning: The Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and voting more times than is permitted under these Contest rules.
10. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Five extra chances to win (per referral) are awarded to all entrants who refer new entrants. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsor are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
11. Facebook Disclaimer and Release: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Inc. By participating in the Contest, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify Facebook, Inc. and hold it harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest-related or prize-related activity, or the receipt, enjoyment, participation in, use or misuse, of any Contest or prize-related activity, whether hosted by Sponsor or a third party.
- www.CheetosEaster.com - Enter The CHEETOS Eggstreme Egg Hunt Promotion Giveaway to Win One $2,500 Check
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- theage.com.au/afl - Enter The Age Sport AFLW Poster Competition for a 'Big Week In Art' poster by Jim Pavlidis ($250)
- www.RigToRanch.com - Enter Rig to Ranch Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Four to the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
- www.dollartreefeedback.com - Take Dollar Tree Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.survey4on.com - Get 10% Off Next Purchase at Old Navy Survey
- www.dnbsurvey.com - Win $10 Game Play Coupon in Dave & Buster’s Customer Survey
- survey.walmart.ca - Enter WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- www.publixsurvey.com - Enter Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Gift Cards