Enter to Win GOD WARS PS4, PS Vita Game Sweepstakes & Giveaways
GOD WARS PS4, PS Vita Game
Want to win a sweet PS4 and limited-edition copy of GOD WARS: Future Past? How about a fantastic Playstation Vita and vita copy?
Sign up and get in on the tactical RPG action, and win one of 12 copies of GOD WARS: Future Past, with a new winner every week!
CURSE GOD WARS GIVEAWAY
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. The following promotion is intended for participants in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia only and shall be governed by U.S. laws. Do not proceed if you are not a legal U.S. resident currently located and residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “CURSE GOD WARS GIVEAWAY" ("Giveaway") begins on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) and ends on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 11:59p.m. CST. ("Giveaway Period") There are a total of Fifteen (15) prizes. During the Giveaway Period, eligible Entrants (as defined in Section 2) must visit the Gleam website at http://www.gamepedia.com/godwarsgiveaway and enter the requested information as described in Section 3. The sponsor of this Giveaway is Curse, Inc., 305 Church Street, SW, Huntsville, AL 35801(“Sponsor”). NIS America is not responsible for the collection of entries, the administration of the Giveaway, the selection of the winners or the fulfillment of prizes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry (each an “Entrant” or, collectively, “Entrants”). Sponsor and NIS America (collectively, "Giveaway Entities") and their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Giveaway, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, visit www.gamepedia.com/godwarsgiveaway (the "Sweepstakes Homepage") during the Sweepstakes Period; (2.) Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the entry form by providing all of the information requested; (3.) Once the form is completed, Entrant must click the "Submit" button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. After submitting their entry, Entrants may follow the onscreen prompts to gain additional entries by any or all of the following means:
Entrants who click the provided link http://godwarsgame.com/?utm_source=curse&utm_campaign=japan_contest&utm_medium=website&utm_content=preorder to visit the Presenter’s website will receive two (2) additional entries;
Entrants who click the provided link http://store.nisamerica.com/god-wars-future-past-limited-edition?utm_source=curse&utm_campaign=japan_contest&utm_medium=website&utm_content=preorder to visit the Presenter’s website will receive two (2) additional entries;
Entrants who are Twitter members and who follow the prompts to follow @NISAmerica will receive two (2) additional entries. Twitter membership is free and can be obtained by visiting www.twitter.com and following the onscreen instructions to create a profile.
Entrants who use the provided link to access Presenter’s additional giveaway (hosted at http://www.gamepedia.com/ultimatejapangiveaway) will receive two (2) additional entries;
Entrants who use the provided links to share the Sweepstakes message up to one (1) time each via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Google+ will receive one (1) additional entry per share;
Entrants may receive two (2) additional entries per day of the Sweepstakes Period by returning to the Sweepstakes Homepage and clicking the “Daily Entry” link. Entrants may only click the Daily Entry link one (1) time per day of the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit of one-hundred and thirty-nine (139) entries per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT on March 28, 2017 to be eligible for first, second, or third prize awards. If entries exceed the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period at any time prior to the start of the Sweepstakes period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion and notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Homepage.
Entries for First, Second and Third prize must be recieved by March 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Entries for weekly prizing (copy of GOD WARS Future Past) will be tallied from the total contest entries, at the end of week of promotion. prior 12:01 a.m. the following dates:
3/28/17 (#9, 10, 11, 12)
Any deliberate attempt to manipulate the entry process may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries generated by a macro, script, spam-bot, or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will randomly select 3 potential winners for first, second and third prize, along with 4 additional GOD WARS: Future Past copy winners, in a random drawing on or about 4/5/2017 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Giveaway Period.
Additionally, a winner for a copy of GOD WARS: Future Past will be selected from the aggregate entrants in the entry pool at the end of each active week the giveaway is live (dates listed in section 3).
It is each Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the email account associated with his or her entry is active and working. No other method of contact will be utilized. If a winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes if any, and for any other fees or costs associated with the redemption of a prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
First Prize: One (1) Playstation 4 and limited-edition copy of GOD WARS: Future Past (ARV $400)
Second Prize: One (1) PS Vita and limited-edition copy of GOD WARS: Future Past for vita (ARV: $300)
Third Prize: Limited-edition copy of GOD WARS: Future Past ($80)
Additional Prizing: 12 additional copies of GOD WARS: Future past (ARV; $60/each) will be distributed, one per week, with the final 4 distributed during the last week.
CUMULATIVE ARV of Prizing: $1500
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer a prize to another person. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Each winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Giveaway Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Giveaway and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Giveaway Entities, and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, death, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Prize providers are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or fulfillment of this Giveaway. Each winner authorizes the Giveaway Entities to use his/her photo, video, name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners may be asked to participate in select publicity activities, as determined at the sole discretion of the Giveaway Entities. Giveaway Entities are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or publicity materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Giveaway Entities sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize or from participation in the Giveaway; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Giveaway. Giveaway Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway or use of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway (or any portion of the Giveaway) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Giveaway Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. INDEMNITY: Winners shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) any winner’s participation in the Giveaway; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from.
9. DISPUTES: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Giveaway, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Giveaway. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the participant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNERS’ LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the list of the winner(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “God Wars Giveaway" Winners’ List/Rules, 305 Church Street, SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Requests for the name of the winner(s) must be received no later than 6/20/2017.
Online Abbreviated Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., and D.C., 18+. Other restrictions apply. Begins 1/24/2017 at 12 a.m. CST & ends 3/28/2017. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules. Sponsor: Curse, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus Pet Selfie Contest to Win A $1000 Shopping Spree
- Ritani.com/sweepstakes - Enter Ritani Engagement Ring Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win $5,000 Jewelry
- www.valpak.com/spring - Enter The Valpak Great Green Giveaway to Win A $2,500 Home Makeover
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.tellhco.com - Take Hollister Customer Survey to Get A $10 Off Coupon
- www.tellanf.com - Take Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Survey to Get $10 Off Coupon
- www.tellnoodles.com - Take Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey to Get A Special Treat
- www.tsclistens.com - Take Tropical Smoothie Café Guest Survey Sweepstakes to Win a Free Offer
- www.tellsubway.com - Take Subway 2017 Customer Survey to Get A Free Cookie