Enter to Win Her Sweetest Fortune by Stella Bagwell Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Her Sweetest Fortune by Stella Bagwell
Rafflecopter is an online platform which designed to help bloggers facilitate their giveaways at the very first place... More
By entering your name above, you are agreeing to these Official Rules:
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the US who are eighteen years of age or older. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- SPONSOR: Meryl Moss Media
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the "Entry Period") will be posted on the Rafflecopter.
- ENTRY: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Rafflecopter. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- WINNER SELECTION: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Reading Between the Wines Book Club (or Sponsor) will select the name(s) of the potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period (winner(s) may be selected by other methods as described on the Giveaway site). The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, Reading Between the Wines Book Club (or the Sponsor) may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at theirs )or the Sponsors) sole discretion.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- PRIZE(S): The prize(s) (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities and Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- www.CheetosEaster.com - Enter The CHEETOS Eggstreme Egg Hunt Promotion Giveaway to Win One $2,500 Check
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- www.tellprimark.co.uk - Take Primark Customer Survey Sweepstakes for USD$1,000 in the Currency
- www.hy-veesurvey.com - Take Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes for a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card
- www.belksurvey.com - Win a $500 Gift Card at Belk Survey Sweepstakes
- www.meijer.com/tellmeijer - Take Meijer Survey Sweepstakes for a $1,000 Gift Card
- www.footlockersurvey.com - Get 10% off Code at Foot Locker Survey Sweepstakes
Load 10 more comments...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER Sign up for newsletter to keep up to date with our latest sweepstakes!