Enter to Win the Ultimate Outdoor Experience with your Ten Buck Tee Promotion Sweepstakes & Giveaways
The Ultimate Outdoor Experience with your Ten Buck Tee Promotion
Entry Form Facebook
Make sure that you're qualified to win the Ultimate Outdoor Experience with your Ten Buck Tee Promotion.
Terms and Conditions
This competition runs from the 14 November, 2016 release date of the Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Summer Catalogue, until 28 February, 2017.
To qualify for an entry into the competition you are required to:
- Purchase a $10 promotional tee shirt in the blue or black colours available, printed with the Out there doing it and Hunting and Fishing New Zealand logo graphics.
- Post a photograph doing an outdoor recreational activity wearing the official 'out there doing it' promotional tee shirt (so that the OUT THERE DOING IT' icon can be seen on EITHER the front OR the rear of the shirt) – with the photograph posted to facebook.com/huntingandfishingnewzealand
1. Two winners will be identified and notified; the first on 24 December 2016 and the second on 28 February 2017.
The winners for each period will be determined by their photograph having the most 'likes' on Facebook. In the unlikely event of a tie, Hunting and Fishing will choose the winner using a criteria set by them.
2. Each winner will be entitled to a prize for two people, to a value of not less than $20,000 for each prize which will provide an experience for two people, including travel, accommodation expenses, equipment, permits, guide support and related activity expenses.
Each winner will be able to select, within the bounds of the stated prize value and practicality, the activities and configuration of the prize, including expert guidance for the experience, to meet scheduling, logistics, weather and safety requirements.
3. The contents of the prize will include material and experiential provisions a selection of guided hunting, fishing, camping, tramping and / or diving activity.
4. Winners will be announced via facebook.com/huntingandfishingnewzealand and notified by a Facebook message request.
5. The judge's decision will be final with no correspondence entered into.
6. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
7. By entering the competition, you consent to being photographed and videoed, whereby your name, image and participation in prize experiences may or will be featured and various media for publicity purposes without restriction or payment expectations being placed on the promoter to do so.
8. The decisions of the promoter in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Liaison on prize collection will be with Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Cooperative Limited or their nominated representative.
10. Hunting and Fishing New Zealand Cooperative Limited is not liable for any manufacturers warranty on the prizes provided.
11. The winners take the prizes entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Cooperative Limited in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
12. To the he fullest extent permitted by law, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Cooperative Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (included but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for personal injury as a result of promotion entry or winning promotion prizes.
13. Competition is open to New Zealand residents only, over the age of 18 (or if under 18 do you require parent / guardian consent)
14. Competition is not open to employees of Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Cooperative Limited and their subsidiaries, their immediate family members or companies associated with this company and its promotion.
15. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
16. By submitting an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.
17. Hunting and Fishing discourages risky activities and strongly encourages you to ensure your Health and Safety at all times while considering your entry into this competition.
18. Hunting and Fishing reserves the right to remove, at its sole discretion, any entries that it considers offensive, inappropriate or that depict dangerous or risky behaviour.
- theage.com.au/afl - Enter The Age Sport AFLW Poster Competition for a 'Big Week In Art' poster by Jim Pavlidis ($250)
- www.RigToRanch.com - Enter Rig to Ranch Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Four to the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
- AquafinaSparklingSweeps.com - Enter Aquafina Sparking Sweepstakes to Win “Aquafina Sparkling for one year” and a “Sparkling Summer Festival” ($3,183)
- goodhousekeeping.com/kalahariresorts - Enter Kalahari Resorts Getaway Sweepstakes to Win Trip to to One of Kalahari Resorts Three Locations ($5,000)
- www.siriusxm.com - Enter Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 SiriusXM Sweepstakes for Trip to California for Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 ($4,550)
- www.talktodunelm.co.uk - Enter Dunelm Survey Sweepstakes to Win a £250 Gift Card
- www.homedepot.com/survey - Enter Home Depot Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
- www.talktosonnys.com - Enter Sonny’s BBQ Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes to Win a Validation Code
- www.krispykremelistens.com - Enjoy a Special Offer with Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey
- www.bwwlistens.com - Enter BWW “Guest Satisfaction Weekly” Sweepstakes to Win $500 Check