Enter to Win Jimboys Tacos Menu Madness Tournament Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Jimboys Tacos Menu Madness Tournament
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Menu Madness Bracket Challenge (the “Challenge”) is open only to those who sign up at the http://woobox.com/vnhokf and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Challenge is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Jimboy’s Tacos, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jimboy’s Tacos as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge.
3. Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 21, 2017 at 8:00am PST and ending April 2, 2107 at 11:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by April 2, 2107 at 11:59pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://woobox.com/vnhokf. The entry must fulfill all Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jimboy’s Tacos. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jimboy’s Tacos.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Challenge (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GC may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc. a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Jimboy’s Tacos. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jimboy’s Tacos discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jimboy’s Tacos to use Winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or challenge experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Jimboy’s Tacos. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Jimboy’s Tacos shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Jimboy’s Taco’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Jimboy’s Tacos, anyone acting on behalf of Jimboy’s Tacos, and Jimboy’s Tacos’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jimboy’s Tacos. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jimboy’s Tacos from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Jimboy’s Tacos may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Jimboy’s Tacos reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jimboy’s Tacos’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case, Jimboy’s Tacos may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jimboy’s Tacos. Jimboy’s Tacos reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jimboy’s Tacos has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Jimboy’s Tacos reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jimboy’s Tacos and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Challenge IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jimboy’s Tacos, 80 Iron Point Road, Suite 105, Folsom, CA 95630. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2016 at 11:59 pm PST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Jimboy’s Tacos, 80 Iron Point Road, Suite 105, Folsom, CA 95630.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Challenge hosted by Jimboy’s Tacos is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By completing a bracket and submitting a contest entry form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- Ritani.com/sweepstakes - Enter Ritani Engagement Ring Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win $5,000 Jewelry
- www.valpak.com/spring - Enter The Valpak Great Green Giveaway to Win A $2,500 Home Makeover
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.myzaxbysvisit.com - Enter ZAXBYS Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,500 Prizes
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.telloutback.com - Enter Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.tellaldi.com - Enter Tell Aldi Competition to Win a Voucher
- www.bjs.com/feedback - Enter BJ's Customer Feedback Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card