Enter to Win Makeover My LPC APT Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Makeover My LPC APT
LINCOLN PROPERTY COMPANY
OFFICIAL RULES FOR MAKEOVER MY LPC APT CONTEST
The 2017 Makeover My LPC APT Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT on June 1, 2017 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on June 30, 2017 ("End Date"). The Contest is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The Contest is sponsored by Lincoln Property Company and CORT Furniture, (singularly and collectively, the “Sponsor”).
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all Lincoln Property Company conventional apartment residents who are (i) currently listed as a resident on a lease agreement currently owned or managed by Lincoln Property Company and (ii) in compliance with all terms of the lease agreement (“Participants”). Employees of Sponsor and/or any other entity affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest and each of their respective parents, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, and their respective spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
2. How to Enter the Contest: Participants may enter the Contest by submitting a VIDEO 1 to 2 minutes in length explaining why the Participant feels that he/she deserves an apartment makeover. To be considered a valid entry, the VIDEO must be submitted on the Lincolnapts.com landing page using a third-party link (such as YouTube). You may also upload a video file as a valid entry. The Lincoln Apts.com page may be found at http://www.Lincolnapts.com/makeover-my-lpc-apt. All submissions must include the Participant’s name and the name of the Lincoln Property Company community where the Participant is a current resident.
As stated above, all entries must be received between 12:00:00 a.m. CDT on June 1, 2017, and 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on June 30, 2017. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry.
Sponsor is not responsible and shall have no liability for any submission that is not received, lost, intercepted, late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violating these Official Rules.
3. Participant Created Content and Submission Materials: By submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the Sponsor under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third-party ownership rights exist to any material submitted; and (4) you are hereby granting the Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
4. Prizes: The winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive new apartment furnishings for a one, two, or three bedroom apartment unit valued at up to $20,000.00, subject to the number of bedrooms and/or square footage of the Winner’s apartment. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
5. Winner Selection: Odds of winning depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received. The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges selected by Sponsor who will evaluate each video submission based on the following criteria:
(i) The originality and creativity of the submission;
(ii) The quality and presentation of the submission;
(iii) The ability of Sponsor to complete the apartment makeover project within 21 days from the End Date (“Makeover Completion Date”); and
(iv) The Participant remaining in compliance with the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules from the Start Date through the Makeover Completion Date.
The results of the Winner selection are final subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules from the Start Date through the Makeover Completion Date, the Winner selection may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the verification decisions of the Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Contest. Persons who gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain Winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is expressly prohibited.
6. Winner Requirements: The Winner will be required to agree to the following:
(i) Relocate to accommodations approved and provided by Sponsor during the makeover. Sponsor will provide $500.00 for incidentals related to your accommodations during the makeover;
(ii) Pack and store all personal belongings that you wish to keep after the makeover;
(iii) Mark or tag all furniture that you wish to keep after the makeover;
(vi) Mark or tag all furniture you wish to have removed; and
(v) Storage of any furniture or belongings you wish to keep during and after the makeover.
7. Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified via email and/or mail and will be required to complete and return a proof of eligibility, Release of Liability/Publicity form within ten (10) days of date of notification or an alternate Winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate Winner or not to award that Winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
8. Releases: By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to release Sponsor and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest and each of their respective parents, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance, use or misuse of the Apartment Makeover.
9. Miscellaneous: Void where prohibited. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible Winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, cancel, postpone or extend the contest or any entrant's participation in the contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the contest as planned. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the contest, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to:
Lincoln Property Company
2000 McKinney Avenue, Suite 1000
Dallas, Texas 75201
Attn: Marketing Department
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus #LoveLulus Spring 2017 Contest to Win $200 Gift Cards
- www.myzaxbysvisit.com - Enter ZAXBYS Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,500 Prizes
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.telloutback.com - Enter Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.tellaldi.com - Enter Tell Aldi Competition to Win a Voucher
- www.bjs.com/feedback - Enter BJ's Customer Feedback Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card