Enter to Win May Shatterday Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Enter to win our May Shatterday Giveaway for your chance to win a concentrate prize pack from our amazing sponsors Secret Garden Extracts & Formula BC.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. By entering this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Coast to Coast’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Coast to Coast regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Coast to Coast Easter Edibles Giveaway' ("Giveaway") begins on 05/13/2017 at 00:00:01 AM (Pacific Time (Canada & US)) and ends on 05/27/2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time (Canada & US)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Coast to Coast ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. By entering this promotion participants agree and consent to receive emails, communications, and promotions from the sponsors.
2. Eligibility: Open to Canadian residents who is 19 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 hours after the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Taxes and Fees: All Local, Provincial, State, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prizes: Total of five (5) prizes will be awarded and there will be a total of Five (5) winners as follows: (1) one First Place Prize as $350 Shatterday Prize Pack; (1) one Second Place Prize as $50 Coast to Coast Store Credit; (1) one Third Place Prize as $25 Coast to Coast Store Credit; (1) one Forth Place Prize & Fifth Place Prize as One Month Gold Leaf Membership; (approximate total retail value or "ARV" of all combined prizes: $485.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Store Credit are subject to the terms and conditions of the Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered digitally to the email addresses provided. Prize will have a promotional period of 90 days at that time prize will be expired. All federal, provincial, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at . Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Giveaway.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost email, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Coast to Coast at 1904 - 909 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2N2. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
10. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any social media service such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, or Tumblr. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the aforementioned service providers.
11. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners, and are used here under the terms of Fair Use Copyright Doctrine.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- www.dollartreefeedback.com - Take Dollar Tree Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.survey4on.com - Get 10% Off Next Purchase at Old Navy Survey
- www.mystarbucksvisit.com - Take Starbucks Customer Experience Survey to Get a Validation Code
- www.dnbsurvey.com - Win $10 Game Play Coupon in Dave & Buster’s Customer Survey
- survey.walmart.ca - Enter WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes