Enter to Win MyTRXDadIsStrong FATHERS DAY CAMPAIGN Sweepstakes & Giveaways
TRX #MyTRXDadIsStrong FATHER’S DAY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO "ENTRANTS" AS DEFINED IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW. THE CONTEST AND ENTRY THERETO ARE VOID WHERE THE CONTEST ARE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Sweepstakes Name: TRX #MyTRXDadIsStrong FATHER’S DAY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST ("Contest").
Sponsor ("Sponsor"), Fitness Anywhere LLC, 1660 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109
The Contest hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An "Entrant" is a person who (i) is a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) is at least 18 years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Contest, (iii) is not on the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the U.S. Treasury Department,s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce,s Table of Denial Orders, and (iv) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on June 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on June 18, 2017 (the "Entry Period").
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Official Rules.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Entry to the Contest is limited to one (1) entry per Entrant/person. To enter the Contest, method of entry is to use the hashtag #MyTRXDadIsStrong and tag @trxtraining in one post on a public profile on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Posting on more than one social media platform does not increase your chances. Posting on more than one social media platform does not give you more than one entry. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. All entries (including those that post any photographs or videos) become the sole property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned.
Each Entrant grants Sponsor a nonexclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, display, distribute and modify photographs or videos as part of Sponsor’s administration of the Contest and for Sponsor to display and distribute marketing and advertising materials. Each Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant has obtained all permissions and licenses necessary to grant rights in photographs or videos granted herein and to have videos posted for display on Youtube.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS & NOTIFICATION. Ten (10) winners will be determined by Sponsor’s marketing department based upon which Entrant submitted the most compelling, visually stunning Photograph or Video which will choose winner(s) between June 1, 2017 and June 18, 2017. Sponsor will determine at its sole reasonable discretion if Winner is qualified and eligible. If Winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, such as residing in a location where the Contest is prohibited or restricted by law, then an alternate may be chosen. Sponsor will contact Winners via direct message on social media platform winner posted on to enter the contest: Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return a certificate or affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) calendar days of notification. In the event of failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize notification as being undeliverable, Winner will forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in the same manner as the original random drawing. All decisions of Sponsor are final. The Contest and entry thereto are void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
6. PRIZES. Ten (10) winners will receive two TRX T-shirts. If requested, each Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number, social security number or equivalent as a condition of any prize being awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is approximately $440.00. The ARV may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of any prize will be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. None of the prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of Winner. Each Winner must provide the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. No substitution of any prize or any transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any Winner is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor and its employees, officers and directors will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the contest or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of any Winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Contest or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest, or with any website promoting the contest; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) entering or attempting to enter the contest multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Contest, including the entire Contest, and/or modify the Contest and/or award any prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE. Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party, or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST AND CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION BUT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes arising under or relating to the Contest and/or these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of California, without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to the Contest and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in San Francisco, California, any award shall be confirmed in the courts situated in San Francisco County, California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. A copy of the Official Rules are also available at http://woobox.com/offers/rules/va48we. All such requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the Contest.
- www.CheetosEaster.com - Enter The CHEETOS Eggstreme Egg Hunt Promotion Giveaway to Win One $2,500 Check
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- theage.com.au/afl - Enter The Age Sport AFLW Poster Competition for a 'Big Week In Art' poster by Jim Pavlidis ($250)
- www.RigToRanch.com - Enter Rig to Ranch Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Four to the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
- AquafinaSparklingSweeps.com - Enter Aquafina Sparking Sweepstakes to Win “Aquafina Sparkling for one year” and a “Sparkling Summer Festival” ($3,183)
- www.footlockersurvey.eu - Take Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey to Get A Validation Code for €10 off
- www.dollartreefeedback.com - Take Dollar Tree Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.indigofeedback.com - Win CDN$500 Indigo Gift Card at Indigo Survey Sweepstakes
- survey.walmart.ca - Enter WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- www.publixsurvey.com - Enter Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Gift Cards