Enter to Win ProudScoutDad Fathers Day Sweepstakes & Giveaways
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR
WIN. MANY WILL ENTER. ONLY TEN WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Father’s Day #ProudScoutDad sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are over the age of 13 and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Boy Scouts of America (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. Submission Period: The submission period begins at 1:01 p.m. Central Time ("CT") on June 12, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on JUNE 18, 2017 (the "Submission Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Submission Period, go to www.facebook.com/officialcubscouts (“Website”), click on the promotion link and complete all required registration information (the “Entry”). The person submitting the entry form will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). An entrant is allowed one entry per promotion period.
4. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered in the Promotion, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting the entry form.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be
deemed the legal owner of the e-mail address appearing on the Entry.
Any Entry not in compliance with these Official Rules and Sponsor’s requirements will be disqualified.
6. Winners: On or about June 18, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible Entries. One winner per email address.
7. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) winner will receive a $200 US Dollar Gift Card to ScoutStuff.org. Total ARV of prize in this Promotion is up to $200. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Prize that is not claimed in 10 days will be deemed unclaimed.
8. Privacy information: Entrants’ contact information will be used by Sponsor for the sole purpose of a direct one-time response to contact winner. Entrants’ contact information will not be retained by Sponsor after the conclusion of the promotion unless opted-in to communication. HOWEVER, SPONSOR MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING, AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AS TO, THE MANNER IN WHICH FACEBOOK AND ITS AFFILIATES MAY USE INFORMATION SUBMITTED VIA THE WEBSITE BY ENTRANTS AS PART OF THIS PROMOTION.
9. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Potential winners (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if the winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a the 10 days may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties and Facebook from and against any and all liability or damages, including indirect, incidental, consequential and punitive damages, arising from Entrant’s participation in this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR EXCLUSIONS CONCERNING THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY STATED IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspect Entries and/or modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, Entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, Entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas located in the county of Dallas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
10. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
11. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners List for this Promotion (available after 7/10/2017), mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received by 7/31/17 to: Jessica Robinson, Father’s Day #ProudScoutDad Sweepstakes Winner List, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079.
12. Sponsor: Boy Scouts of America, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079
- womansday.com/sweepstakes - Enter Hello Catalonia Hotels & Resorts Giveaway to Win a Free Trip
- www.pinesol.com/promotions/music-to-clean-to - Enter Pine Sol Sound of Smell Sweepstakes for Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus Pet Selfie Contest to Win A $1000 Shopping Spree
- Ritani.com/sweepstakes - Enter Ritani Engagement Ring Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win $5,000 Jewelry
- www.valpak.com/spring - Enter The Valpak Great Green Giveaway to Win A $2,500 Home Makeover
- www.redlobstersurvey.com - Enter Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 USD Cash
- www.tellmaggianos.com - Enter Maggiano's Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Cash
- www.jcpenney.com/survey - Enter JCPenney Survey Sweepstakes to Get a Coupon
- www.jacklistens.com - Enter 2017 Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for a Validation Code
- www.yourkfc.co.uk - Enter KFC Survey Sweepstakes to Win a KFC Validation Code