Enter to Win Rhino Rugby - Pro12 Facebook Sweepstakes & Giveaways
The promoter of this competition is: Rhino Rugby Ltd,Mendip Business Park, Rooksbridge, Somerset, BS26 2UG (“Rhino”)
1. This ‘Guinness Pro12 Rugby Ball Giveaway’ (the “Competition”) is a competition organised by Rhino.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
3. This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 2nd September 2016 (at 00.00 hours) until 31st December 2016 (23:59 hours) (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
4. To participate in this Competition, entrants (and their Nominees, as defined below), must not be Rhino employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”): a. reside in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and b. be at least 18 years of age or older.
HOW TO ENTER
5. This Competition allows you to enter your name into a Prize draw for you and a friend to receive exclusive tickets as The Prize. See “The Prize” section below for details of the prize.
6. Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria shall be entitled during the Competition Period, to do the following in order to enter (entries will not be deemed complete unless this information is provided):
· Submit an entry through the link on the Rhino Facebook page, rhinorugby.com or via the Rhino Rugby Twitter account. ("Entry" or "Entries");
· Provide your name, e-mail address, phone number and the preferred date to receive the Prize.
7. The Competition must be entered in each entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
8. Each entrant is limited to one entry per facebook account, but may earn additional entries by referring friends, via a unique referral link, and those friends subsequently also entering The Competition.
9. Rhino does not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. Rhino does not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
11. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Rhino may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
12. The winners will be randomly selected from all of the valid Entries received before the Closing Date. Rhinos’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Prize is:
1 of 25 Official Rhino Guinness Pro12 Rugby Balls.
14. The Prize is non-transferable and does not include travel or other costs and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
15. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Rhinos’ control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided.
16. The Prize is only redeemable by the named Nominee. It must not be sold on.
17. Rhino cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
18. By participating in the Competition, you grant Rhino a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license, without limitation, to use your Entry in connection with the Competition for promotional, advertising or other purposes, and to display the Entry on the internet.
CONTACTING THE WINNERS
19. Rhino will make reasonable efforts to notify each winner of the Prize using the phone number or email address provided on their completed Entry no later than 30th March 2017. If the Nominee fails to contact Rhino within 3 days of Rhino notifying the winner, the Prize will be forfeit and Rhino reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant.
20. Rhino is not responsible for email addresses or telephone numbers being recorded incorrectly.
21. If having made reasonable efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, Rhino reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant picked at random. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
22. The Winners will be announced on Rhinos’ Facebook page by 30th March 2017.
LIMITAITONS OF LIABILITY
23. Rhino reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Rhinos’ decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. You accept that no insurance is provided by Rhino as part of the Prize. Other terms and conditions and limitations may apply.
25. The main Prize winner(s) will be required to cover any costs, fees, and expenses not expressly provided for as stated in the main Prize description above.
26. Rhino, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
27. In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the winner, you may be required by Rhino to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (which you will provide on request) and statements made by you concerning the Competition and/or the Prize.
28. You now provide Rhino with a right and licence to use the entry on the Rhino website, and throughout Joules’ social media channels, and to sublicence the right to do the same to Rhinos’ licencees.
29. If you wish to be added to our mailing list to receive details of Rhinos’ discounts, promotions or other Rhino news, please tick the box on the entry form.
30. Save as specified above, your details will be used only in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize.
31. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this competition and/or the Prize. You are providing your information to Rhino and not to Facebook.
32. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- AquafinaSparklingSweeps.com - Enter Aquafina Sparking Sweepstakes to Win “Aquafina Sparkling for one year” and a “Sparkling Summer Festival” ($3,183)
- goodhousekeeping.com/kalahariresorts - Enter Kalahari Resorts Getaway Sweepstakes to Win Trip to to One of Kalahari Resorts Three Locations ($5,000)
- www.siriusxm.com - Enter Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 SiriusXM Sweepstakes for Trip to California for Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 ($4,550)
- womansday.com/sweepstakes - Enter Hello Catalonia Hotels & Resorts Giveaway to Win a Free Trip
- www.pinesol.com/promotions/music-to-clean-to - Enter Pine Sol Sound of Smell Sweepstakes for Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription
- www.redlobstersurvey.com - Enter Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 USD Cash
- www.tellmaggianos.com - Enter Maggiano's Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Cash
- www.jcpenney.com/survey - Enter JCPenney Survey Sweepstakes to Get a Coupon
- www.jacklistens.com - Enter 2017 Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for a Validation Code
- www.yourkfc.co.uk - Enter KFC Survey Sweepstakes to Win a KFC Validation Code