Take Argos Survey Prize Draw to Win £500 Gift Card
This is a great chance for you to win £500 Gift Card! The sweepstakes is a quarterly one, but you can enter daily, which will make you more likely to win the prize you want! Try your luck now!
How to Win Argos Survey Prize Draw
- First, scroll to the bottom and click "Go to Win" to enter online, and then follow the steps to enter the Prize Draw. This entry method can spare you from having to visit an Argos to obtain a Flyer with website address as well as completing the survey.
- There are also additional entry methods. 1) Visit a participating Argos store to obtain a Flyer and log on to the URL printed on the Flyer to enter; 2) Select customers can take survey by logging on the URL provided in the email sent from the Sponsor. Select customers have to finish the Argos Survey before entering the sweepstakes.
- Only residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years of age or older are eligible. Each entrant is permitted one entry per day during the sweepstakes period. Potential winners will be notified by phone or email, and the prize will be posted to the winner directly from the Sponsor within 6 to 8 weeks of the notification date.
- "Share" this sweepstakes on Facebook to invite your friends to enter too. More details, please check the "Rules" below.
ARGOS SURVEY PRIZE DRAW
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE DRAW.
1. SPONSOR: Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
3.1. The Argos Survey Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") is open only to entrants who are legal residents of and who are physically residing in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
3.2. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3.3. Officers, directors, and employees of Prize Draw Entities (as defined below), members of these persons' immediate families (partners and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their partners, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Prize Draw.
3.4. "Prize Draw Entities" shall include Sponsor, ForeSee Results, Inc., Administrator, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers and their administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Prize Draw.
4.1. The Prize Draw will begin on 6 February 2016 at 0:00:00 GMT and end on 5 February 2017 at 23:59:59 GMT ("Prize Draw Period"). During the Prize Draw Period, there will be four (4) "Periodic Prize Draw Periods" as set forth below.
4.2. Periodic Prize Draw Periods
(at 0:00:00 GMT)
(at 23:59:59 GMT)
|6 February 2016||30 April 2016||11 May 2016||20 May 2016|
|2||1 May 2016||31 July 2016||11 August 2016||22 August 2016|
|3||1 August 2016||31 October 2016||11 November 2016||21 November 2016|
|4||1 November 2016||5 February 2017*||16 February 2017||27 February 2017|
* See clause 5.1 below – for Entry Method 1 e-mail address must be provided by 5 February 2016, but customers have until 12 February 2017 to complete the Survey (as defined below).
4.3. Entries are counted by each Periodic Prize Draw Period and do not roll over into subsequent Periodic Prize Draw Periods. This means that entries will not be carried over from one Periodic Prize Draw Period to another.
4.4. The entry date will be the date that the Administrator receives either the completed Survey or the registration information through Entry Method 3 set out below and is thereby entered into the Prize Draw, not the date of the purchase receipt.
4.5. The Administrator's computer is the official Prize Draw Period clock.
5. METHODS OF ENTRY: An eligible entrant may enter using one (1) of three (3) methods of entry:
5.1. Entry Method 1:
5.1.1. Select customers will receive an e-mail invitation to participate in a survey (the "Survey"). Sponsor will select the customers in its sole discretion. This invitation will be e-mailed to the customer at the e-mail address he/she voluntarily provided previously to Sponsor.
5.1.2. The customer must log on to the URL provided on the Survey invitation and complete the Survey within seven (7) calendar days from the date of store visit or within fourteen (14) calendar days of date e-mail was sent to customers who did not visit a store.
5.1.3. After completing the Survey, the customer will be asked if he/she wishes to enter the Prize Draw. If the customer is an eligible entrant and wishes to participate in the Prize Draw, he/she must then enter the following information: his/her complete first and last name (no initials), valid e-mail address, complete postal address (P.O. Box numbers are not permitted), Postal Code, telephone number and date of birth.
5.1.4. One (1) entry per e-mail invitation.
5.2. Entry Method 2:
5.2.1. An entrant may visit a participating Argos store and pick up a flyer which includes a website address to access the Survey ("Flyer"), while supplies last, from a store associate.
5.2.2. The entrant must log on to the URL printed on the Flyer and follow the on-screen prompts to enter the Prize Draw, including providing the registration information requested above.
5.3. Entry Method 3: This entry method is for those who have not received an e-mail invitation to participate in a survey, have not visited a participating Argos store to obtain a Flyer, and/or do not want to complete the Survey. Under this method of entry, the individual may click on https://survey.foreseeresults.com/argos?flow=ss and follow the steps to enter the Prize Draw, including providing the registration information requested above.
5.4. Regardless of the method of entry, an entrant may only enter the Prize Draw once per calendar day during the Prize Draw Period.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):
6.1. At the end of each Periodic Prize Draw Period, on or around the Random Drawing Date set out above, Administrator will randomly draw one (1) winner from the eligible entrants.
6.2. Each winner will receive a £500 Argos Gift Card (a "Gift Card"). In the event a winner is a resident of the Republic of Ireland, the Gift Card will be awarded in euros (in the value of €650).
6.3. ARV of all Gift Cards across the Prize Draw Period is £2000/approximately €2600.
6.4. Limit of one (1) Gift Card per household. After winning a Gift Card, the household will no longer have any eligible entrant for all future Periodic Prize Draws.
6.5. Gift Cards are non-transferrable and non-substitutable, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of comparable or greater value.
6.6. Each Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the Gift Card. The use of a Gift Card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the Gift Card’s terms and conditions so each winner should read the terms and conditions on the Gift Card carefully.
6.7. Each Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. A Gift Card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner's permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Periodic Prize Draw Period.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND FULFILMENT:
8.1. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone using the contact information provided at the time of entry.
8.2. If a potential winner is ineligible for any reason, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
8.3. Administrator will post the Gift Card directly to the winner, at the address provided at the time of entry, within approximately 6 to 8 weeks of the notification date.
9.1. By entering the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees on behalf of entrant and entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators:
9.1.1. to release and hold harmless Prize Draw Entities from any liability, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant's participation in the Prize Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Gift Card or any portion thereof;
9.1.2. if selected as a winner, to the use by Prize Draw Entities of their name, for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and 9.1.3. to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Prize Draw itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
9.2. Prize Draw Entities are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the winner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the Gift Card.
9.3. Except as provided by law, in no event will the Prize Draw Entities, their affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including: (a) any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages or loss; or (b) any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of use, damage to goodwill or reputation or loss of savings or anticipated savings.
9.4. Nothing in any part of these Official Rules restricts or limits any Prize Draw Entities' responsibility for:
9.4.1. Death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
9.4.2. Claims that are due to the fault of sponsor (to the extent that such claim was reasonably foreseeable),
9.4.3. Fraud; or
9.4.4. Fraudulent misrepresentation (i.e. where sponsor has deliberately told you something that was untrue which has caused you to enter into the Prize Draw).
10.1. Each entrant agrees that personal data, including but not limited to, name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering the Prize Draw and may be transferred to the USA in connection with such purposes.
10.3. If an entrant does not provide the required data when requested, that entry will be ineligible for any prize.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
11.1. To be eligible for a prize, the entrant must be in compliance with the Official Rules.
11.2. Each entrant must be the authorised account holder of a valid e-mail account. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified.
11.3. Entries that are incomplete, non-deliverable for any reason, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorised account holder of the e-mail address or phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
11.4. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11.5. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
11.6. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Prize Draw or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11.7. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to any acts beyond Sponsor or Administrator's reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other "force majeure" event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
11.8. Prize Draw Entities are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic (including but not limited to programming) error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, illegible or returned.
11.9. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Prize Draw or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension.
11.10. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Prize Draw, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor's agents or representatives, including but not limited to the Prize Draw Entities; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
12. DISPUTES: The Prize Draw is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, English law and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
13. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: To obtain a list of verified winners interested individuals may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by to: Argos Survey Prize Draw Win List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI USA 48325. Requests must be received by 16 March 2017.
- www.siriusxm.com - Enter Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 SiriusXM Sweepstakes for Trip to California for Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017 ($4,550)
- womansday.com/sweepstakes - Enter Hello Catalonia Hotels & Resorts Giveaway to Win a Free Trip
- www.pinesol.com/promotions/music-to-clean-to - Enter Pine Sol Sound of Smell Sweepstakes for Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription
- www.lulus.com/contest - Enter Lulus Pet Selfie Contest to Win A $1000 Shopping Spree
- Ritani.com/sweepstakes - Enter Ritani Engagement Ring Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win $5,000 Jewelry
- www.chilis-survey.com - Take Chili’s Survey Sweepstakes for a $1000 Cash Prize
- www.go-chilis.com - Enter Chili's Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.chuckecheese.com/feedback - Receive an Opportunity to Join the Chuck E-Club Through Chuck E Cheese Survey
- www.bjs.com/feedback - Enter BJ's Customer Feedback Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card
- www.ratefd.com - Take Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Tracking Survey Drawing to Win $500 Gift Card