Enter to Win X Box One S Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Enter the Pizza Hut's Holiday Triple Treat Box Hourly Xbox One S Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes right now!
PIZZA HUT'S HOLIDAY TRIPLE TREAT BOX HOURLY XBOX ONE S INSTANT WIN GAME & SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM PRIZES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Pizza Hut's Holiday Triple Treat Box Hourly Xbox One S Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is sponsored by Pizza Hut, LLC ("Sponsor"), 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, TX 75024, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on November 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 24, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion consists of an "Instant Win Game" and a "Sweepstakes". The Administrator's computer is the Promotion's official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its franchisees, Yum! Brands, Microsoft Corporation, The Hershey Company, TracyLocke, Administrator, and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the "steps" of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant's residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered or attempted to register for the Promotion using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant's entries will be declared null and void and any prize an entrant might have been entitled to win will not be awarded any may be revoked. Use of any automated system or any like methods to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification of any entrant attempting such use.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants must first obtain a code ("Code") via one (1) of the following two (2) methods:
A. Make a Purchase: Each individual who purchases a specially-marked Triple Treat Box from a participating Pizza Hut restaurant (in store or online) during the Promotion Period, while supplies last, will receive one (1) Code printed on the Triple Treat Box.
B. Without a Purchase: To obtain a Code without making a purchase an eligible entrant must Click Here and follow the instructions to obtain an email with two (2) Codes. No more than two (2) Codes per day may be obtained by an eligible entrant through this method.
After an entrant has obtained a Code, he/she must visit PizzaHut.com/XboxOne ("Website") and follow the on-screen instructions to access the Promotion and register by providing his/her email address, enter the Code, and agree to the Official Rules. The entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by registering, entering the Code and agreeing to these Official Rules.
If it is the entrant's first visit to the Website, then he/she must complete and submit the registration form by providing the information requested by Sponsor including, but not limited to: complete first and last name, street address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), city, state, ZIP Code, daytime phone number, date of birth, and indication of acceptance of these Official Rules. The entrant must then follow the on-screen instructions to play the Instant Win Game ("Game Play"). After the Game Play, the entrant will receive notification on the Website screen as to whether he/she is a potential "Instant Winne" ("Notification"). Each entrant who receives a winning Notification will be deemed a potential Instant Winner subject to verification of the entrant's eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Notification should so indicate, unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning Game Play have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
Each time an entrant logs on to the Website after registering, he or she must enter his/her email address provided during registration and a new Code to receive another Game Play and entry. Codes have no cash value and may only be used once.
LIMIT: Regardless of the method used to obtain a Code, an entrant may only enter twenty (20) Codes (for purposes of playing the Instant Win Game/Sweepstakes) during the entire Promotion Period (limit of 2 Codes per day). An entrant may enter up to two (2) Codes per day to receive two (2) Game Plays and two (2) Sweepstakes entries per day, during the Promotion Period. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on each calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on November 7, 2016 when the day will start at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. In the event that a household enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays/entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. If it is discovered or suspected, in Sponsor's sole discretion, that an entrant plays or attempts to receive more than two (2) Game Plays/entries in a day, or more than twenty (20) Game Plays/entries during the entire Promotion Period, all of that entrant's Game Plays/entries, in Sponsor's sole discretion, may be declared null and void and any prize(s) he/she might have been entitled to will not be awarded to him/her.
Bonus Sweepstakes Entries: During the Promotion Period, an entrant may obtain up to five (5) bonus entries into the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website and set forth below to share the Sweepstakes on Twitter. Upon clicking the button to share the Promotion on Twitter, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry. There is a total limit of five (5) bonus Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period.
4. OFFER: Must purchase a specially marked Triple Treat Box, while supplies last, to participate in the Offer. Offer will be available during the Promotion Period and will end on December 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first ("Offer Period"). During the Offer Period, an eligible entrant who makes a valid purchase and enters the Promotion using the Code found on the specially marked Triple Treat Box ("Purchase Code") as set forth in Section 3 above, will receive a Promo code valid for $10 off a select regularly priced digital edition Xbox One game available at www.microsoftstore.com/pizzahut ("Promo Code"). Each Purchase Code may only be used once to participate in this Offer. Promo Codes will be emailed to each recipient at the email address provided at the time of registration within approximately 24 - 48 hours. There will be no more than 2,500,000 Promo Codes available throughout the Offer Period. Participants may enter up to two (2) Purchase Codes per day to receive two (2) Promo Codes per day during the Offer Period. Promo Codes are redeemable online only, at www.microsoftstore.com/pizzahut on select Xbox One games. Excludes full-packaged products. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code(s). May not be combined with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. Each Promo Code expires on June 30, 2017, must be redeemed before that date.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about December 28, 2016, Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner ("Sweepstakes Winner") from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries and bonus Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes Winner is deemed to be a potential Sweepstakes Winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
6. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):
A. Sweepstakes Prize (1): The Sweepstakes prize includes a Samsung 65" 4K SUHD TV, sound system (5 Series 1000W 5.1 Ch. 3D/Smart Blu-Ray), and Xbox One S console and game (specific game will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) ("Sweepstakes Prize"). The ARV of the Sweepstakes Prize is $2,500. There will be one (1) Sweepstakes Prize available in this Promotion.
B. Instant Win Game Prizes (1,140): Each Instant Win Game prize includes an Xbox One S with a custom Pizza Hut controller and a standard Xbox One S controller ("Instant Win Game Prize"). The ARV of each Instant Win Game Prize is $420. There will be no more than one thousand one hundred forty (1,140) Instant Win Game Prizes available in this Promotion. There will be an average of one (1) Instant Win Game Prize awarded per hour during the Promotion Period.
C. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $481,300.
D. Odds of Winning/Limit: The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries and bonus Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on when the entrant completes a Game Play. Instant Prizes will be made available at random times throughout the Promotion Period, with one (1) prize randomly seeded during each sixtyminute interval of the Promotion Period. To be a potential winner of an Instant Win Game Prize, an entrant's Game Play must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator. If a Game Play does not occur at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, then the next entrant's Game Play to occur after that time will be deemed a potential Instant Winner. The number of Instant Win Game Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as prizes are awarded and claimed. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize and one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
7. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: On or about December 29, 2016, Administrator will notify the potential Sweepstakes Prize winner via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Each potential winner of an Instant Win Game Prize will receive an Instant Win Notification on screen and via email, after the completion of a winning Game Play. Before being declared the winner of the Sweepstakes Prize, the potential Sweepstakes Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment ("Affidavit"). The potential Sweepstakes Prize winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within ten (10) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential winner or the prize may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be forfeited. If the potential Sweepstakes Prize winner or a potential Instant Win Game winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that the potential Sweepstakes Prize winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the ten (10) calendar day deadline (if applicable), the prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries (or non-winning Game Plays), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes will be mailed to verified winners at the street address provided at the time of registration within approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the end of the Promotion.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner's privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure, at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any Promotionrelated website(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting or using a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winners from among eligible Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries and bonus Sweepstakes entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Game Play/Sweepstakes entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, the Website or any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant's (or any third person's) equipment used to access the Promotion and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the Website and prize components, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
9. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant's Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries will be declared null and void, and that entrant will be ineligible to win a prize. Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to receive additional Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified from the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning Game Play/Sweepstakes entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such Game Play/Sweepstakes entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, thirdparty or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's and/or Administrator's interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Pizza Hut's Holiday Triple Treat Box Hourly Xbox One S Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners List requests must be received by February 22, 2017.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. The Hershey Company and Microsoft Corporation are not Sponsors.
2016 Pizza Hut, LLC, All rights reserved. The Pizza Hut name, logos and related marks are trademarks of Pizza Hut, LLC.
- www.bhg.com/MoreMoms - Enter The “More Moms Deserve Better” Better Homes and Gardens Getaway Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Two to Des Moines, Iowa
- www.igel.com/contest - Enter IGEL Tesla Giveaway to Win a TESLA P100D
- win.survivaldispatch.com/c/ni3dty30 - Enter to Win the Ultimate Bug Out Bag Contest for a Maxpedition Ultimate Bug Out Bag ($780)
- www.tastecooking.com/win-a-trip-to-san-francisco-to-tartine-all-day - Enter Tartine All Day Travel Sweepstakes for a Trip to San Francisco
- ihgrewardsclub.com/150Canada - IHG Rewards Club Canada’s 150th Hidden Gems Sweepstakes
- www.talktofoodlion.com - Take Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Gift Card
- www.myzaxbysvisit.com - Enter ZAXBYS Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,500 Prizes
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.telloutback.com - Enter Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.tellaldi.com - Enter Tell Aldi Competition to Win a Voucher