Enter to Win ZOTAC CUP Masters: ZOTAC, HTC Vive, BigBox VR eSports Bundle Sweepstakes & Giveaways
ZOTAC CUP Masters: ZOTAC, HTC Vive, BigBox VR eSports Bundle
Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube
WATCH the ZOTAC CUP Masters VR eSports event
LIVE on June 03, 2017 @ 14:00
Follow and Watch: Twitch.tv/ZOTAC_Cup
- (1) ZOTAC VR GO Backpack, (1) HTC Vive Kit, & (1) SmashBox Arena STEAM Game Code
- (9) SmashBox Arena STEAM Game Codes
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Promotion Description: HTC Vive + Big Box VR + ZOTAC Giveaway. By participating in the Campaign, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ZOTAC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Campaign.
2. Eligibility: This is a global contest open to residents who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Winner Selection: 10 winners will be selected at random from the pool of entries. Only submissions that meet the Submission Rules will be counted as eligible Entries. The winner will be contacted within 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 business days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: (1) ZOTAC VR GO Backpack, (1) HTC Vive Kit, (10) SmashBox Arena STEAM Game Codes
5. Online Entry: Enter the Campaign during the Campaign Period online via Gleam following the Submission Rules. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Campaign subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Campaign. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Campaign. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Campaign. If, for any reason, the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the Winner selection from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
7. Ineligible Countries due to Shipping Restriction Laws: Afghanistan, Belarus, Central African Republic, Cuba, Cyprus, Eritrea, Fiji, Iran, Iraq, Cote d'Ivoire, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Myanmar, Haiti, Liberia, Rwanda, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Republic of the Sudan (Northern Sudan), Yemen, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Democratic Republic of the Congo. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Campaign, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Warranty: Prizing will not include manufacturer warranty. If the prize contains any manufacturing defect(s) upon receipt, the winner may contact the marketing team for replacement. This does not guarantee replacement of prize.
9. All taxes, customs, duty, and other miscellaneous expenses or fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. By entering in this giveaway, the email address used for campaign entry may be used for marketing purposes and promotions purposes such as newsletters and eblasts by ZOTAC, HTC, HTC Vive, or Big Box VR.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- www.CheetosEaster.com - Enter The CHEETOS Eggstreme Egg Hunt Promotion Giveaway to Win One $2,500 Check
- theage.com.au/afl - Enter The Age Sport AFLW Poster Competition for a 'Big Week In Art' poster by Jim Pavlidis ($250)
- www.RigToRanch.com - Enter Rig to Ranch Sweepstakes to Win A Trip for Four to the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
- AquafinaSparklingSweeps.com - Enter Aquafina Sparking Sweepstakes to Win “Aquafina Sparkling for one year” and a “Sparkling Summer Festival” ($3,183)
- goodhousekeeping.com/kalahariresorts - Enter Kalahari Resorts Getaway Sweepstakes to Win Trip to to One of Kalahari Resorts Three Locations ($5,000)
- www.tellhco.com - Take Hollister Customer Survey to Get A $10 Off Coupon
- www.tellanf.com - Take Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Survey to Get $10 Off Coupon
- www.tellnoodles.com - Take Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey to Get A Special Treat
- www.tsclistens.com - Take Tropical Smoothie Café Guest Survey Sweepstakes to Win a Free Offer
- www.tellsubway.com - Take Subway 2017 Customer Survey to Get A Free Cookie